1. Korres White Tea Facial Cleanser. I finished this bottle in July, but I never bothered to announce it since I only finished one product! [I guess I'm a list person.] I'm currently on my second bottle!
2. RareMinerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream. I finished this product a week after I finished my cleanser! It's a great eye cream, which is why I'm on my second tube.
3. Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara. Unfortunately, I didn't finish this mascara... It's been sitting in the back of my drawer for longer than 7 months and it's obviously not safe to use anymore. I wouldn't repurchase it because I've used better mascaras.
4. Maybelline Ultra Liner (Waterproof). I haven't had this product for that long, but it's so crappy that I decided to toss it. I have a review on it here.
5. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3. I had about 25% left, but I find it wayyyy too harsh for my skin. I definitely wouldn't repurchase!
Sorry for a non-picture post, but I forgot to take pictures of them before I threw them out. =\
What about you guys and gals? What were some of the last products you've finished or tossed?
Ta-ta for now!