Saturday, August 14, 2010

These things don't last forever. #2

I wish I was able to count these products for Project 5 Pan, but I don't feel good about doing that! Actually, I finished two of the items before I even started the project, but as usual, I've neglected to make this post.

1. Korres White Tea Facial Cleanser. I finished this bottle in July, but I never bothered to announce it since I only finished one product! [I guess I'm a list person.] I'm currently on my second bottle!

2. RareMinerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream. I finished this product a week after I finished my cleanser! It's a great eye cream, which is why I'm on my second tube.

3. Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara. Unfortunately, I didn't finish this mascara... It's been sitting in the back of my drawer for longer than 7 months and it's obviously not safe to use anymore. I wouldn't repurchase it because I've used better mascaras.

4. Maybelline Ultra Liner (Waterproof). I haven't had this product for that long, but it's so crappy that I decided to toss it. I have a review on it here.

5. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3. I had about 25% left, but I find it wayyyy too harsh for my skin. I definitely wouldn't repurchase!

Sorry for a non-picture post, but I forgot to take pictures of them before I threw them out. =\

What about you guys and gals? What were some of the last products you've finished or tossed?

Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Heh, the last product I finished was a Burt's Bees lipbalm. I go through those so fast. XP I'm thinking of doing a Project 5 pan so I can focus on saving before I get to shop the Venomous Villains collection. It might just be Project One Month though because I have no self control. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project One Month sounds pretty good, in my opinion! And trust me... I'm the same way when it comes to self control. It gets easier as time passes by. =D

    ReplyDelete