Ok, I know I'm late... but it's better late than never right? =D1. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation. This is my HG foundation! It doesn't provide a whole lot of coverage, but it covers all of my redness and makes my skin look flawless! It is very hard to describe the finish of this foundation though: it's not matte, nor is it dewy... It just looks like SKIN! It's one of those foundations where you don't look like you have anything on, but you still happen to look polished at the same time -- it pretty much gives an extra something if that makes sense.
2. Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder. Unfortunately, I dropped the sponge that was provided with this compact. After trying different makeup sponges, I've learned to appreciate the provided sponge and promised myself to take extra care of the future one if I ever repurchase -- I don't see why not though since it's a great powder. Anyway, I use this to blot throughout the day!
3. Make Up For Ever HD Powder. This powder keeps me matte throughout the day a lot longer than any other powder has done for me... so no complaints there!
4. MAC Select Moisturecover. I don't know how I've managed to live without this product for so long... Seriously, if I were to do a post on a MAC Starter Kit, this would be one of the most recommended item in the list. It covers well, doesn't cake up, and easy to work with! What more can I ask for in a concealer?
1. MAC Viva Glam V. It's one of my everyday lipsticks. When in doubt, this is the lipstick I reach for.
2. Milani Liquif'eye Liner (brown). I've tried a lot of drugstore and department store eyeliners and I must say... this is the best eyeliner I've ever used! It stays on my waterline all day and it's super creamy and easy to work with.
3. Sonia Kashuk Brow Pencil. Sometimes, using my Anastasia brow powder duo takes a lot of time, especially if I want it to look perfect and even. Whenever I'm in a rush and just need a quick fill in, I reach for this pencil.
4. The Body Shop Coconut Oil. My hair has never looked healthier and it's all thanks to this beauty! The best part is it doesn't leave any residue on my fingers like other hair products do.
5. MAC By Candlelight MSF. I've been trying to shop around my makeup collection and this was the highlighter I happened to reach for in July. It provides a very nice and healthy glow.