Thursday, June 9, 2011

Products I've Used Up/Tossed

These are the products that I've finished/tossed since April of this year:

The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter (x2). I know that it only shows one in the picture, but I finished another one two nights ago. I'm on my 5th body butter this year! HG... that's all I can say. -- Will I repurchase? Of course.

Lancome Renergie Lift Volumetry (sample). Even though this was a sample, it lasted a very long time. All I can say now is my skin is in its worse condition since my teen years. I don't know why I only realized it after I finished it, but whatever. -- Will I repurchase? H to the L No.

Shiseido Benefiance Contrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream (sample). This was a very small sample, but it lasted me two months! It's one of the better eye creams I've used in the past, but I don't think it's HG material... I haven't found THE eye cream for me just yet. -- Will I repurchase? Possibly.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1. I liked it at the beginning, but I then realized it just felt like I had vaseline on my lips (with the same results). Save your money! -- Will I repurchase? No.

ELF Glossy Gloss - Berry Blush. It's a beautiful color, but I didn't like how it felt on my lips... I don't know if I got a bad one, but it smelled like plastic and went on uneven. This was tossed in the trash. -- Will I repurchase? No.

Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes. My favorite makeup remover. Also HG! -- Will I repurchase? Yes.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my perfume giveaway if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment