Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sephora Haul: Non-Makeup

I bought everything during the VIB 10% Off sale and like I mentioned before, I still need to catch up on all of my hauls!

Clarisonic Plus for Face & Body. This was a Mother's Day gift for my mother-in-law.

GHD. I love everything that came with this set!

Korres Yoghurt Regimen Kit. I got this set mainly for the moisturizer (it was a great deal), but my skin has changed a lot over the past year. It didn't work as well for me as it did last year.

Dior Hyrda Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme. It's ok. Nothing special, in my opinion.

Clarisonic Face Brush.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. Really nice!

Beauty Blender Duo Set. I took one of the blenders & cleanser out of the packaging because I needed to wash it. LOVE! I plan to replace one every three months.

500 points perk & samples.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment