Friday, May 20, 2011

WnW Comfort Zone & Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig


When I bought the WnW Comfort Zone from Walgreens about two months ago, something about it bothered me. It reminded me of another palette, but I couldn't put my fingers around which. As I was re-organizing my stash, something clicked... It reminded me of the Kat Von D Ludwig palette!

Swatches of Comfort Zone:
Let's see the swatches from both palettes:
Top: Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig
Bottom: WnW Comfort Zone

I'm not saying they're twins, but they could be sisters. If not, cousins. If you already own one, purchasing the other one wouldn't be necessary. The eyeshadows on the Kat Von D palette are very buttery, pigmented, blendable, and easy to work with. WnW Comfort Zone is also blendable and easy to work with, but I found some of the colors chalky; however, you cannot beat a palette with great quality shadows and pigmentation for such an affordable price ($5). I'd be happy with either palette.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment