Friday, May 27, 2011

Sephora Haul - Part 1

- Hourglass Mineral Primer. This primer is very pricey, but worth it. It makes my skin feel very smooth and perfect before foundation application.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
- Sephora Dual Pencil Sharpener

NARS:
- Douceur blush
- Taj Mahal blush
- Galapagos eyeshadow

Swatches:

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes:
- Dollface blush
- Blissful blush
- Exposed blush
I absolutely LOVE these blushes!

Swatches:

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. the blushes look lush!. wish i could get my hands on these to see what the hypes about
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love nars blushes, taj mahal seems really neat but how do you apply it to make it work for you? I noticed with coral or orange blushes, It makes me look like an oompa loompa :P

    ReplyDelete