Sunday, January 23, 2011

Review: Clinique All About Eyes Rich

Last year, I received a sample of All About Eyes by Clinique and loved it. After finding out Sephora will no longer be selling the RareMinerals line, I decided to give Clinique All About Eyes Rich a try.
I don't know what I was thinking... I guess because of the word "rich," I assumed that it would be better than the original.

This is my normal eyelid shape:
This is All About Eyes Rich did to it:
I was terrified - and very self-conscious because I had to go to work like this!

Obviously, I cannot give a thorough review because of my allergic reaction, but I will say that it has a very next texture, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave the eye area looking or feeling greasy.

Please let me know if you have any HG eye creams. I'm still searching for one.

2 comments:

  1. I also woke up with puffy eyes after using All About Eyes Rich. I tried using it several times with the same effect. I'll sometimes use it on my lips as a lip balm in an attempt to use up a little of the pot. I'm also searching for a great eye cream so keep us posted please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure to keep you posted if I find the right eye cream!

    Thanks for stopping by! =)

    ReplyDelete