Hello there! I apologize for not being so active lately. After I finish posting my collective hauls (I decided to split them up into groups), I will start posting requested reviews. I will try my best to post at least once a week!
Anyway, here are some stuff I bought from MAC:
- Chromagraphic Pencil NW25/NC30. This is not only great for the waterline, but it's good to sharpen the edges of your bold lipstick look.
- Dalliance Mega Eyeshadow. A greenish champagne eyeshadow... It's pretty, but I don't think it's a must have.
- Viva Glam Cyndi lipglass. I knew I had to get it before it got discontinued. And I'm glad I did because it's so pigmented!
- Vintage Selection paintpot. Beautiful! I use it on a regular basis.
- Dangerous Cuvee paintpot. Honestly, I bought it because of its hype. It's beautiful with Shale eyeshadow.
- Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. So far, I've been using it as a setting powder and touchup powder. I really like it. It's very lightweight, so it doesn't provide a whole lot of coverage, but it makes my skin feel so nice.
- Fix+. I have forgotten how much I loved this! I was using the Evian Facial Spray as a replacement, but it's just not the same. Fix+ completes my look and I will never be without it again.
- 3 Kissable Lipcolors - Woo Me, Super, and So Vain. I wish I have gotten backups. =( They are absolutely incredible! If a lipstick and a lipgloss had babies, these would be their offsprings. They are not sticky, plus they are very pigmented.
Thanks for stopping by!