Friday, December 31, 2010

I've been a bad blogger...

Meet my husband, Edgar. =)

Ok, so I've been a very bad blogger and I don't have a valid excuse for it... but one of my New Years Resolution is to update more often and I will try my best to do that.

I've been hauling, but I honestly don't see any point in posting about them because (1) they were made a while ago and (2) I don't remember all of the products! I promise I will keep you guys updated from this point on, but it won't be much since I'm planning to start on a Project No Buy soon!

I'm currently waiting for my Sephora order to come in, so expect a haul coming soon.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. The success of been a good blogger depends on how harder you tried it After that you will see how well you can do it.

    Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my major new years resolutions too. I really need to post at least once a week. :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete