Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Say goodbye to your past mistakes and say hello to new beginnings!

As we get older, time seems to move faster. It seems like yesterday when it only turned 2010... It's crazy!

I want this year to be my year! I've always made New Years Resolutions and never follow through, but this year will be different... This is the year I will make things right!

New Years Resolutions:
- Be more active with my Tumblr
- Improve my posture
- Read more books
- Eat more healthy
- Work on my negative behavior
- Less spending, more saving

beauty/cosmetics related:
- Be more active with this blog (at least one post a week)
- Try different looks
- Use up more products
- Stop buying products because of the hype
- Stop buying more products unless they're needed (like skincare products or foundation)

If I happen to think of more resolutions, I will add them to this list.

I hope you all have a great new year! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment