First off, I want to apologize for the lack of posts. I've been neglecting this blog a little too much and I plan to change this bad habit soon!
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all get to spend it with the people you love and hope you all have a great one!
Since I haven't done a "face of the day" post in a while, I decided to do one.
I used my Urban Decay Naked palette!
- Sephora Smoothing Primer
- Chanel Mat Lumiere
- Chanel Bronze Universal
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- Benefit Coralista blush
- MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (virgin, buck, & darkhorse)
- MAC Brule
- Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner - Plumful
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- Covergirl LastBlastFusion
- Maybelline Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
- EOS Honeydew lip balm
I am thankful for a lot of things: my husband, my family, having a roof over my head, my new job, having the ability to breathe, walk, see, hear, touch, and feel... everything. I am thankful for my life! I think a lot of people, myself included, overlook the little things... and this is something I plan to change.
Thanks for stopping by! Ciao!