Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

First off, I want to apologize for the lack of posts. I've been neglecting this blog a little too much and I plan to change this bad habit soon!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all get to spend it with the people you love and hope you all have a great one!

Since I haven't done a "face of the day" post in a while, I decided to do one.
I used my Urban Decay Naked palette!

FACE
- Sephora Smoothing Primer
- Chanel Mat Lumiere
- Chanel Bronze Universal
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- Benefit Coralista blush

EYES
- MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (virgin, buck, & darkhorse)
- MAC Brule
- Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner - Plumful
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- Covergirl LastBlastFusion
- Maybelline Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil

LIPS
- EOS Honeydew lip balm

I am thankful for a lot of things: my husband, my family, having a roof over my head, my new job, having the ability to breathe, walk, see, hear, touch, and feel... everything. I am thankful for my life! I think a lot of people, myself included, overlook the little things... and this is something I plan to change.

Thanks for stopping by! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. omg.....
    youre so prettayyyy :) :)
    haha. not that I just realized that BUT
    this picture is so pretty! & i must say,
    i am overly jealous of your dimple! :)
    haha. happy late thanksgiving :) :)

    ReplyDelete