Friday, October 29, 2010

Sephora Friends & Family Haul!

So Sephora is having their "friends and family" sale! If you haven't heard, you pretty much get 20% off your purchase(s) online. If you decide to make an order, make sure you hurry because it ends on November 3rd! However, as far as I know, it's only available in the US -- I apologize to everyone else! =(

Let's see what I purchased!
NARS Beauty in A Box: NARS Junkie set (link):
- a super mini version of NARS Laguna
- Ophelia lipgloss (I think it's a full size)
- Essential Eye Palette
- mini multiple in Orgasm

close-up of the eyeshadow palette:

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Professional Size (link): I dislike the regular packaging, so I felt the need to get this one since it's a squeeze tube!

NARS Duo Eyeshadow- Kalahari (link): I don't know what to say... I couldn't resist!

Shiseido Pureness - Moisturizing Gel-Cream (link): I needed a new moisturizer, so I decided to get this.

- Perfume catalog
- Samples:
  1. Chance by Chanel perfume sample
  2. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume sample
  3. Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion sample
So that was my haul. As funny as this sounds, I'm actually downsizing my collection, or at least I'm trying! I'm planning to start a "Project No Buy" soon (with an exception of skincare products, of course), but I'm not sure when. I think I'll be able to do it since I'm not much of an addict anymore... we'll see!

Thanks for stopping by. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment