Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The forgotten haul.

I wasn't planning to post this haul as it was made over a month ago, but on my Rock & Republic blush review (link), I mentioned that I would post my purchases from that point on... so here we go!


Let's start with drugstore & Ulta:

1. Fantasy Makers Painter's Palette (Glamour). I've heard many great things about this, so I decided to pick these up for the kids that I work with. They love getting their faces painted!

2. Fantasy Makers Painter's Palette (Ghost/Gothique). Same as above.

3. Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette (Lust). I got this while Walgreens was having their 50% off. They're gorgeous looking colors I couldn't resist!

4. Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow (Brulee). I already have this color from the Vanity palette, but I thought this would be a nice eyeshadow to travel with since it's small, compact, and matte! It was only $1, so why not? =)

5. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner (Black Brown). I got this because I've heard nothing but great reviews regarding this product. However, I hate it... It smudged and made me look like a raccoon within 2 hours!

6. L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara. I don't really know how I feel about this product yet.

7. Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer. I'm still trying to find "the" primer, so I decided to see how this would work out for me.

Hautelook:
1. Eve Pearl Eyeshadow Palette (Au Natural). This palette is a lot smaller than I thought it would be... but I really love how small and compact it is. I have mixed feelings about this, but I'm happy to report that I didn't pay full price for it.

2. Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer (Medium). Lovely. Absolutely lovely. It feels like I'm applying eye cream! Although it doesn't cover all of my dark circles, it still does a decent job... but I really love the formulation.

I'm a little upset because it came cracked! I couldn't get a replacement, but I received a 20% refund.

Sephora:
1. Stila Collectable Travel Palette - Pretty in Paris. Like I mentioned on my last post, I'm collecting these! I have four palettes so far.

2. Stila Collectable Travel Palette - Road to Radiance Across the USA. Same as above.

3. Too Faced Beauty Insurance Kit. This was a VIB bonus! I would've chose the Benefit set, but the only thing that was available was this set. It comes with a Poreless Primer, Lip Insurance, & Shadow Insurance.

Take a look inside:

1. Benefit Some Beauty to Love kit. I've always wanted the Coralista blush, but I never found a good reason to get it. In my honest opinion, I think Benefit products suck! I've bought many products from them in the past and none of their stuff ever worked out for me. Because of this, I thought their stuff was way overpriced! However, when I saw this kit on the Sephora website, I felt like I had to get it. You see, a Benefit blush product is $28 a pop. However, this whole set is only $29! Therefore, you're only paying $1 extra to get all of these extra goodies... Seriously, how could I NOT resist?

2. Benefit Full Finish lipstick - Lady's Choice. My new favorite lipstick! It's described as a "naturally nude" lip color and that's exactly what it is! I've tried so many nudes in the past and I always end up looking sick or dead, but this lipstick begs the differ! It's perfect.

Take a look inside:
Benefit:
1. Eye Bright. I cannot wait to try this!
2. That Gal primer. I haven't tried this yet.
3. Bad Gal lash. I've tried this in the past and I hated it, so I'm probably going to give this away!
4. Coralista blush. I haven't had a chance to try this, but I'm very excited! =)

And that's the end of this haul. I bought some stuff from the Sephora Friends & Family sale, so expect another haul coming soon! =)

Thanks for stopping by. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment