1. Evian Facial Spray. I already have a backup of this, but every time I go to Sephora, they never seem to have it... so when I saw this while I was standing in line, I decided to get it.
2. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation. After trying out the sample I received on my last haul post, I felt like I needed it. For me, it's a tinted moisturizer, but better! It's not going to cover any blemishes, but it covers redness really well.
3. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder. There were plenty of powders to choose from, but I've heard many great things about this product. I needed something to touch up throughout the day.
So that was all I got at Sephora! Here's what I got at Ulta:
I've heard nothing but good reviews about these lipglosses, so when I saw them at Ulta for BOGO50% off, I couldn't help myself.
1. (200) Lilac Pastelle
2. (130) Pink Whisper
3. (040) Nude Lustre
4. (170) Coral Reef
5. (180) Pink Pout
6. (160) Firecracker
I haven't tried them, so I can't give any inputs yet.
1. Palladio Rice Powder. This was the only reason why I decided to stop by Ulta... Marlena from MakeupGeekTV mentioned this product in her last video. She's always dead on with her reviews, so I wanted to give this a try!
2. Essence Forget It! 3in1 Concealer. Once again, I've heard many great things about this product... I'm on the hunt for some good concealers and this was super cheap anyway!
3. Maybelline Define-a-Brow pencils. Ulta is having a BOGO50% off sale with Maybelline products and I've been wanting to get one of these for a while. We'll see how this goes.
So yes, that was pretty much my haul. I'm going to be posting a Project 5 Pan soon because I need to start focusing on the stuff I have now; I'm never going to finish anything at this rate.
Thanks for stopping by. Ciao!