Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Let the Torture (aka Project 5 Pan) Commence.

What is Project # Pan?
Originally, I've heard of Project 10 Pan through lollipop26 on youtube. It's a project where you have to hit pan or complete a certain amount (depending how many you want to do- I'm only doing 5) of cosmetic products in your collection.

Why am I doing it?
My makeup collection has certainly grown throughout these years. What's the problem?
  1. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis.
  2. I keep purchasing new makeup.
  3. I'm never going to complete any products at this rate.
I have never finished any makeup product before, nor am I even close to finishing anything. I go through my skincare products quickly and that is something I want to do with my makeup. Obviously, these things don't last forever; they expire! I don't want it all to go to waste.

Exceptions:
Skincare Products. I am not going to count skincare products into my Project 5 Pan. Why? I don't have any backups of them and I believe investing in my skin is important. Obviously, I'm not going to go out and buy thousands and thousands of dollars worth of skincare products, but if I'm all out of something, I am going to go out and buy it.

Foundations. I only have two foundations and they are practically the same color. And if my skintone changes, I won't be able to use them because I'll look like a clown. So, I'm making an exception for foundations because I don't have many of them.

Blushes. For blushes, I only plan to hit pan on them rather than finishing them. That is still a lot of work because my blushes do not show any sign of wear (no dips).

So that pretty much sums up my Project 5 Pan. Wish me luck!

P.S. I purchased two makeup items before I started on this project. I'll try to post about it sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment