Saturday, July 17, 2010

Outfit of the Night (from last night).

Last night, my husband and I went bar hopping with a couple of friends (two of them - they're twins - were having their birthday celebration). Honestly, hitting the club/bar isn't our (my husband & I) scene... We're the type of couple that stays home on a Friday night and just spend time together. However, I have to admit that I did have fun and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (negative bar stereotypes).
What I wore:
  • ruffled top from JCPenny
  • cardigan from Charlotte Russe
  • skinny jeans from Arizona Jeans (purchased from JCPenny)
Accessories:
  • white watch from Target
  • wedding & engagement ring

Shoes:
  • Boots from Nine West. These boots have been with me for 3 years.
I'm not really into the whole black and gray smokey look, but since it was night time, I improvised.

Thanks for stopping by. Ciao!

2 comments: