Thursday, June 17, 2010

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Haul.

I had no idea Victoria's Secret was having their Semi-Annual Sale last weekend, so when I found out I went straight to their website! I will say that shipping and handling cost an arm and a leg -- it's ridiculous! Anyway, I got four (2 nudes & 2 blacks) of my favorite bra. They're the most comfortable bras I've ever worn!

Onto the makeup:
I'm a little disappointed with this quad... It looks beautiful when you look at it, but the pigmentation sucks. Maybe it's just the color I chose, but I feel like I'm better off with Maybelline Stylish Smokes quads.

Oh my gosh, I love this eyeshadow! It's a nice taupe color for the lids and I would just wear it by itself... It's definitely a product for one of my "minimal makeup" looks.

SWATCHES:


No comments:

Post a Comment