Saturday, June 19, 2010

Go To Products Part 3

This post is a continuation of Part 1 and Part 2.


Mascara

Buxom Lash. What I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't clump! The brush on the wand gets ALL of my eyelashes and it doesn't weigh them down like other mascaras do. It doesn't really lengthen or give my lashes any volume, but it does define them nicely.


Diorshow. This gives me a different effect than the Buxom Lash. It doesn't define them as nicely as the Buxom Lash, but it lengthens and give volume to my lashes really well!


Eyeshadows

all are MAC eyeshadows


Brule. I always use this as a highlight... every time!


Soft Brown. I always use this as a blending color... It's one of my staple eyeshadows. I consider this a "sister" eyeshadow since it goes with anything and everything!


Gleam. I love eyeshadows with a lustre finish! This color in particular is quite sheer, but it gives my lids a nice glowy effect. Whenever I just want to look more awake, I add a little of this to my lids and voila!


Mulch. This is one of my favorite dark brown eyeshadows! It has some shimmers to it, but it's not overkilling. For me, it makes a great crease color day or night.


Embark. This is one of my staple outer-v colors.


Eye Liner

Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil. I have tried many department store eyeliners (including Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes & Urban Decay 24/7) and this has got to be my favorite eyeliner of all time! Most eyeliners smudge on me after half an hour of wear on my waterline, but this stays on forever! I actually gave up trying to line my waterline until I decided to give this eyeliner a try!


Eyebrows

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo. I use the lighter side to fill in my eyebrows. It doesn't smudge and stays on all day!


Sonia Kashuk Brow Gel. A brow gel is a brow gel, but this is the one I'm currently using. I use this to tame my eyebrows!



Swatches:




Well, that's it for now! I'll post Part 4 later!


Thanks for stopping by. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment