Sunday, June 20, 2010

FOTD

I haven't worn makeup for almost two weeks, so I decided to put some on. The only bad thing about not wearing makeup too often is losing practice... It took me forever to apply my eyeliner!

These were taken with Photo Booth on my MacBook Pro.

FACE
  1. NARS Makeup Primer SPF20
  2. NARS Sheer Matte Foundation
  3. MAC Hush CCB
  4. NARS Laguna Bronzer
  5. NARS Orgasm Multiple
  6. NARS Deep Throat blush
  7. Evian Facial Spray
EYES
  1. MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
  2. UDPP
  3. VS Private Beach (lid)
  4. MAC Mulch (crease)
  5. MAC Soft Brown (blending)
  6. MAC Brule (highlight)
  7. MAC Woodwinked (bottom lashes)
  8. MAC Nylon (inner corner)
  9. Stila Smudgepot
  10. Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil
BROWS
  1. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo
  2. Maybelline Great Lash (clear)
LIPS
  1. NARS Bettina
  2. NARS Sex Machine lipgloss
Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment