Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer. My current moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel) isn't really working for me anymore... It still absorbs like a dream, but I just feel like it doesn't do anything for my skin, so I decided to branch out and just give this product a try. We'll see how it goes.
That's all I picked up from Sephora (I was actually good for once)... Now onto the drugstore haul:
- Rimmel Sexy Curves. Everything from Rimmel is 50% off... so I decided to get this since I've heard great things about it.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion. There's a lot of hype going on with this mascara, so I decided to get it to see what's all the fuss about. It was buy one get one 50% off.
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (Rose Blush). 50% off! This color stuck out to me the most.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick (Kiss). Again, 50% off. It's gorgeous!
- EOS lip balms (Lemon Drop & Summer Fruit). I've already had the pleasure of trying these! I rarely see them at Walgreens, so I decided to stock up. They're very moisturizing, but I wouldn't say that you need them. Other lip balms work just as good... I just happen to like its packaging.
Swatches of the lipsticks:
And we've come to an end... Thanks for stopping by. Ciao!