These are the products that I've used up or tossed in the year of 2011 so far:
- Pond's Makeup Remover Wipes. I will never purchase these again... After trying out the Kirkland wipes, I found these way too harsh. It took me a long time to finish the pack because I used it to remove the makeup on my hands (foundation/cream shadows/etc).
- Kirkland Makeup Remover Wipes. I've been using these since the summer of last year and I cannot get over how soft and gentle they are to my skin! It smells divine and makes my skin feel super smooth and soft.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter. HG! I'm on my 3rd body butter (going on the 4th soon) this year and I can't get enough of it. I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before, but my skin used to be very dry and flakey... this body butter changed that! If you are thinking about getting a body butter from The Body Shop, I recommend this one!
- My Beauty Diary Facial Masks - Black Pearl & Cherry Blossom. I like these so far! I haven't had the time to try out the other ones, but I will be sure to buy more of these before I run out.
- Ole Henrickson African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser. The only thing I can say about this cleanser is that it lasted a very long time... One pump is all you need for your face. However, I don't think this is anything special, but I feel that way about most facial cleansers.
- Covergirl LashBlastFusion. I love this mascara! It separates, volumize, and holds my curls very well! I already have a backup, so I don't need to repurchase just yet.
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense. This product was tossed. It flakes. That is all it takes to be on my list.
- Rimmel Glam Eyes. Tossed. It smudges and flakes.
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara. Tossed. I used it as a brow gel, but I didn't like how it felt or looked.
- Diorshow Blackout. I liked this at the beginning, but it started to smudge on me after a while.
- L'Oreal Voluminous. Tossed. It smudged and didn't do my lashes any favor. It did, however, make me look like a raccoon with darker lashes.
- Korres Evening Primrose Eye Cream. Tossed. This was a product that I tried a long time ago, but it didn't work well for me. I wish I was able to give it away, but it expired a long time ago. However, I recently bought a Korres box set and the exact eye cream came with it, so I will have a giveaway soon.
I've been wanting to downsize my collection for a while now, but I always felt like I would deeply regret it if I did. I offered some of them to my mother-in-law and of course, she picked some products out:
- Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol. II
- NARS Amour blush
- R&R Seduce blush
- MAC DSquared Bone Beige/Emphasize
- ELF Golden Bronzer
I felt a little empty on the inside when I decided to let go of UD BoS II, but I knew it was in good hands because my mother-in-law uses everything she owns... Unlike me, who happen to give certain products attention for a small amount of time then finds something else to replace them with.
The bottom line is I feel ok about it... so I might end up doing a huge blog sale in the near future.
Thanks for stopping by!