Saturday, January 8, 2011

Surprise package from Ms. Wendy (Fashionable Heart).

I'm not going to lie... this week has been a tough week for me. I will not discuss the details here as it is a beauty blog, but when I came home today and saw this unexpected package, it totally up for my horrible week! Ms. Wendy, who is the writer and owner of Fashionable Heart, sent me a warm and thoughtful package filled with goodies!

Her penmanship is beautiful! Mine looks like chicken-scratch compared to hers!

Close ups:
Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink

Mac Green Tea Cleanser

MAC English Accents lipglass

Viva La Juicy rollerball perfume - it smells lovely!

Seriously, I cannot wait to try these products!

Please check out her blog if you haven't done so already! She is super sweet, thoughtful, kind, and so much more!

Thank you, Wendy! I really appreciate the time that you took to think of me and put together this package!

1 comment:

  1. i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE her blog :)

    you two are too cute!
    -MissAntonia.

    ReplyDelete