So let's get started!1. CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion. I don't think this mascara deserves all of the hype that it's getting, but I was using it a lot in June. What I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't clump, but it doesn't do my lashes any favor with the exception of it holding my curls.
2. MAC Cremesheen Glass - Boy Bait. This is my favorite lipgloss, hands down! It's very moisturizing, sheer (in a good way), and not sticky! Although sticky lipglosses tend to have a longer lasting power, I feel like it's more of a hair magnet than anything! I'm serious... whenever I'm wearing one of my MAC lipglasses, my hair always gets stuck on my lips -- which is really annoying. Anyway, cremesheen glasses may not have the longest lasting power, but I love the way it applies and looks on my lips. I would rather have to reapply every once in a while than feel annoyed of my own lipgloss.
3. NARS Orgasm Multiple. I don't know how I've managed to live without it for this long. It's PERFECT! The color compliments my skintone so well and it blends like a dream! I swipe it onto the apple of my cheeks from the tube itself and blend it out with a brush. I have a post about it here.
4. MAC Studio Finish Concealer. I've been using this to define my eyebrows a bit more.
5. MAC CCB - Hush. This is a beautiful highlight product! Since it's creamy, I take my ring finger and dab it onto my cheekbones. I have a post about it here.
6. Stila Smudgepot. This is the only liner that doesn't smudge or flake off on my upper lash-line... It's definitely one of my staple products!
7. MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder. I don't know how this is considered a highlight powder, but I use this more as a blush than anything. I swirl my SS168 brush starting from the darker side and it turns into a very gorgeous coral colored blush!
8. Victoria's Secret Lustre Eyeshadow - Taupe. I've been loving this as an all over lid color! A swatch of it can be found here.
...and a product I'm most disappointed with:
MAC MSF Natural. So this used to be one of my holy grail items... I would either use it alone, set my concealer, or set my foundation. Little did I know this was the cause of my makeup migrating around throughout the day. How did I find out? I used it to set my NARS Sheer Matte foundation (a foundation I never set because it's great by itself)... A few hours after I set my said foundation, the makeup on my nose started melting off! It's so obvious because you can see the powder sliding down to the edge of my nose and forming into little balls... So, so long MSF Natural... I no longer want or need you.