Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Body Shop & Z-Palette Haul

From The Body Shop:
The Vitamin E Body Butter is my HG! I've gone through so many of these and I cannot believe how much this had changed my skin! My legs used to be so dry and flakey and I've tried so many products in hope to get rid of them. I had lost all hope until I found this baby. I received a bag of goodies for renewing my "love your body" card.

From Z-Palette:
I was skeptical with Z-Palette when I had first heard of them on YouTube. It was just cardboard and magnet, so why pay so much for a palette when a MAC one cost less? Well, Z-Palette was having a 20% off sale, plus 10% off if you used an online code... I figured it would be a good way to try them, so I purchased three: a zebra print one, a black one, and a pink one.

I'm glad I purchased three! These palettes are a great value! Each one is heavy, sturdy, and has a very strong magnet. I prefer these much more than I prefer my MAC palettes.

It fits 28 MAC eyeshadows:
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow all your shadows look so nice :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the same codes and got two! I've forgotten completely to blog about them. Bad Wendy *smacks hand*! I got the large zebra and small pink. They are so strongly magnetized! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought three during the same sale! Such a good deal =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christine Thank you!

    @Wendy Yes! I'm so glad I didn't pass up the deal!

    @Anon It was definitely a good deal! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have so many. I only have 7 or so but it looks like we have the same colours. Just started following your blog<3

    ReplyDelete