Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Haul

Last week was the week I turned 23! My family and I celebrated my birthday two weeks beforehand because of our daily schedule (we went away for the weekend), but I had a great birthday nonetheless.

Here are the things I received:
This Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor & Rolf was given to me from my younger brother. I've been wanting it for a while now, but I wanted to finish my current perfumes first. It turns out my husband told him, but that's ok... This stuff smells amazing!

My mother-in-law gave me a $60 JCPenney Sephora giftcard! So here are the two products I picked out:
Make an Impression in Moscow palette by Stila. This palette contains four eyeshadows and a convertible color which is for lips and cheeks. Personally, I use the convertible color as a blush since I find it too drying for my lips. Anyway, I decided to collect these palettes since they're such a great deal ($10). After my Sephora order comes, I will have a total of 4. =)

Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland palette/book. I was surprised to see this at Sephora! I knew this was a product I was going to get, but I had no idea it was released already.

- Three cards with different looks.
- La Vie en Rose blush
- Snow Bunny bronzer

- Pillow Talk lipgloss (full size)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (full size)
- 15 beautiful eyeshadows

I've been using this palette for the past two days and so far, I'm really enjoying it! Like all palettes, there are some colors I really like and some... not so much.

Finally, this watch was from my wonderful husband. The picture does not justify its beauty!

So that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. Ta-ta!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard such lovely things about that perfume! That Too Faced palette is really pretty. And unfortunately, we never seem to get good Stila deals up here. Booo. :/ That watch is absolutely gorgeous! What an amazing birthday haul! :)

    ReplyDelete