Sunday, August 29, 2010

Project 5 Pan: Success

Guess who actually completed her project? Guess! I DID!!!!! =D
Urban Decay Primer Potion. Ok, so I know you can depot the rest of the product by cutting the tube, but from what I've read, you can get an eye infection from that. The reason is when you cut the tube, the plastic particles can get into the product... and with my luck, I rather not risk anything. I would rather pay $18 for another tube than pay hundreds to get my eyes treated.

Would I repurchase? Not yet. I still got a bunch of eye primers to go through. I'm happy to report that Urban Decay recently released a squeeze-tube version of UDPP though... You can purchase it on the Sephora website (here).

The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter. So I wasn't sure if I should include this in my project, but I decided to because I've seen other bloggers put makeup removers/hair products/etc. in theirs. Plus I recently finished and tossed out some items anyway, so why not? This was a very good lip butter... it definitely kept my lips moisturized!

Would I re-purchase? No. The scent is too overpowering. It's a good product though!

Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter. Holy moly, there was a lot of product in here! Whenever I thought I was going to hit pan on this baby, I was wrong... it took me about a year to finish this and I'm happy to report that I finally finished it!

Would I repurchase? No. I loved it at the beginning, but it started to dry out my lips really bad. I enjoyed using it as a blush for a while, but I find it way too oily now.

Diorshow mascara. I thought it was love at first sight, but I was so wrong. It was so great to me at the beginning, but as it started getting older, it started to flake! It's so over between us!

Would I repurchase? Definitely, no.

Buxom Lash. I loved this mascara! It wasn't flakey, separated my lashes, and gave my lashes some volume -- plus, the wand provided was a nice touch.

Would I repurchase? Not right now... I have a lot of mascaras to go through, but maybe in the future.

So yes, I DID IT! Expect a haul post in a few days! =D After my haul, I will start a different project to downsize my makeup (you'll see).

So that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. Ta-ta!

6 comments:

  1. congrats on a success on the project pan!
    i look forward to your haul posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the UDPP, you can also put the tube into the microwave for a little while and get it out. But then, people say not to put plastic into a microwave either. The cutting method worked for me, but there wasn't much of a plastic overload. There is enough product left in those things to feel up a whole sample jar!

    Congratulations! We did it! Now go haul your butt off, because I can't wait to see what you get. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing your project 5 pan!

    ReplyDelete